We understand some of your clients are very young, old and vulnerable. We help you service their needs by ensuring all information relating to products is readily available, clear and easy to understand. We will provide full nutritional information and in accordance with Annex II of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No.1169/2011 and the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No. 78/2014, all allergenic ingredients are clearly indicated.
Annex II states that there are 14 allergens that must be labelled or indicated as being present in foods. They are:
- Milk (Including Lactose)
- Celery (Including Celeriac)
- Cereals Containing Gluten Such as Spelt, Khorasan Wheat, Rye, Barley, and Oats
- Crustaceans Consisting of Prawns, Crabs, Lobster, and Crayfish
- Nuts Such as Almonds, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Cashews, Pecan Nuts, Brazil Nuts, Pistachio Nuts, Macadamia Nuts, and Queensland Nuts
- Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites, Where Added at a Level Above 10mg/Kg or 10mg/L In the Finished Product
- Lupin, Which Includes Lupin Seeds and Flour (Can Be Found in Types Of Bread, Pastries, and Pasta)
- Molluscs, Mussels, Whelks, Oysters, Snails, and Squid
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.